Saturday, January 5, 2008

First blog......ever :)

Ok so this is the begining of the adventure......
I have to call it that, as I have no clue where this will go, or what things will be revealed!
My aim, is just to get writing....no matter what. I have always longed to write...and then havn't.
I think it ha to do with putting something down, that could later be bought back.....
When I was about 13, I had a friend find and broadcast the contents of my diary...it was a painful, humilitaing experience, and i have never forgotten how it felt to be confronted by things I had said months before......
Still I figure I am no longer of that age.......and a blog although on the web, feels to me safe somehow...
I guess because my intimate family will not be reading this....so at present I have no fear (or not much) of any judgement.
So a new thing to start in the new year.......thanks to the wisdom of a friend I am wanting to 'add more' this year....and more writing is definately on the plans! Also more health...by way of giving up the fags, and more eating too!
Anyhow if I can just get myself into the habit of putting thoughts down regulary then that will be good.....mostly though, I want to do this for me......to see what comes if I can move on from the fear, and really just let myself put down the things I really feel..

4 comments:

Taexalia said...

Welcome to the blogosphere! Once the *first post* is out of the way it gets better, it's kind of like knitting a sock - except you don't have to cast off ;)

Debbie said...

Hey Sweet Sis,

I just found you and I'm excited. I can relate to your fears about putting it all out there and having it come back. Had a dream about just that last night in fact.

Shall we hold hands as we jump in together?

Much love, dear one!

Berlinkat said...

Way to go!!! It's rather like taking a flying leap into the void and wondering if you remembered underwear, isn't it?!
Love the pic. :)

Anonymous said...

I too can relate, totally ended up here by accident....your braver then I darling you took the first step where as with all my talent and my 35 years of age, I still am scared, insecure to take that first step! Congrats